A Wolf's Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf's Paradise Forum

The forum just for wolf lovers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Wolf's Secret Character Sign-Up... or w/e[x

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsunami_Ryuu
Admin
Tsunami_Ryuu

A Wolf's Secret Character Sign-Up... or w/e[x Empty
PostSubject: A Wolf's Secret Character Sign-Up... or w/e[x   A Wolf's Secret Character Sign-Up... or w/e[x EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Post your characters here.[[:

My characters

Name: Selena
Species: Wolf
Side: Neutral
Appearance:https://2img.net/h/i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii208/animal_luv_55/mail.jpg [its really small for some reason:[]
Selena's hair is really teas-y like. It's a lavender color with black tips. Her hair is in a pony-tail like golden ring, which is hidden behind her ears. Her hair stretches all the way down her back, the tip touching the beginnning of her tail. Her fur is pure white. [if you can see in the pic] Her mouth area beneath her eye is lavender as well. She has Bright baby blue eyes. Her ear tips are black, the inside pink. Her front paws are lavender about a foot above her toes, while her toes are pure black. Her back paws are pure lavender, toes and the fur a foot above them. Her tail tip is lavender as well.
Personality: Selena hates being the center of attention, but doesn't mind being incharge. She loses her temper very easily. She hates being challenged. On her good side, though, she can be very kind and generous. She's very romantic and flirty when it comes to guys[lol]. Selena is very loving to pups. She'll never give up on a goal, no matter the cost. She plans ahead before she does anything.

Name: Zanna
Side: Evil
Appearance: [You'll see][[x
Personality: [You'll see]

Name: Reighlynn
Side: Good
Appearence: [You'll see]
Personality: [You'll see]
Back to top Go down
http://wolfsparadise.niceboard.net